Having a Mary Spirit: DVD Study
12-Week DVD Bible Study
Do you long for a soul-deep transformation that leaves you forever changed?
Introducing the Having a Mary Spirit DVD Curriculum and Study Guide! Now you can experience Having a Mary Spirit: Allowing God to Change Us from the Inside Out on your own or in your small group or church – with best-selling author, Joanna Weaver as your teacher!
This twelve-week video series (designed for use with the book and study guide), covers topics such as guarding your heart, managing your thought life, and overcoming the “Flesh Woman” that lives in us all. Filled with spiritual insights and modern-day applications, this series points you to God’s love, His grace and His power to transform your soul.
Come discover the “Holy Makeover” God wants to give you as you give Him access to the deepest places in your heart.
The DVD Study Pack includes:
- Twelve 18- to 20-minutes video session taught by Joanna.
- Short “Tool Time” videos (first three on DVD, others available online) take you deeper into each chapter topic.
- Copy of participant’s study guide gives women tools for transformation – in their lives and in their walk with God.
- Downloadable Leader Guide offers helpful tips for leading the study and ways to maximize the message using special activities and group interaction.
- Bonus material in the DVD pack includes: short promo video, posters, flyers, invite cards, invite cards, memory verses, etc. (See Resource Page.)
- Special Feature! Optional Retreat Guide shapes the DVD material into a special event, complete with promo materials and special activities.
- Book – Having a Mary Spirit
- Study Guide
Optional Study Format:
- “Book-and-DVD-Only” Study – (See Leader Page)
- A Holy Makeover
- A Heart Made New
- Whose Side Are You On?
- Fault Lines of the Soul
- Death to Life
- A Disciplined Mind
- Matters of the Heart
- Beauty Secrets
- Beware the Bitter Root
- Spiritual Fitness 101
- Speech Therapy
- Gentle Shepherd
- Memorizing God’s Word
- Journaling Tranformation
- Meditating on Scripture
- Receiving Correction
- Choosing Humility
- Renewing Your Mind
- Refusing Gossip
- Overcoming Worry
- Deciding to Forgive
- Accessing God’s Grace
- Being Accountable
- Moving Forward
*All “Tool Time” videos available on Videos page.
“Joanna Weaver is a powerful teacher of the Word. Her passionate heart for God, combined with her desire to impart the truth of His Word to her audiences, make these studies extraordinary in every way. These DVD Bible Study projects have my highest recommendation!”
~ Carol Kent, Speaker and Author Becoming a Woman of Influence (NavPress)
"Our Ladies are enjoying the insightful and down to earth examples of how to be changed from the inside out. We love Joanna's illustrations of Flesh Woman. We also love the fact that Joanna shares her own ups and downs in her journey with the Lord. Thank you Joanna for being real. We thank God for the way He has gifted you to reach women of all ages."
“The women in our Bible study say it's one of the best ones they've done. They are learning about themselves and who God wants them to be.”
~ M. Ladra
“You have loved the depth and warmth of Joanna Weaver’s books. Now you will be doubly blessed to have Teaching Videos, a Retreat Guide, and many more helps that go along with her wonderful books. Your Bible study will be encouraged and motivated to grow deeper in love with the Lord. Run to get these new products—they are life changing!”
~ Linda Dillow